The answer to the question of whether or not your toddler can drink alkaline water is "yes." Alkaline water is good for children to consume, and they will reap the same healing properties as adults do when they drink it. There are certain industry-wide guidelines to keep in mind when deciding to introduce alkaline solution into your kid's eating routine.
Suggestions for Action:
● Never provide alkaline water to a child within 30 minutes of their drinking a dose of medicine, whether it be prescribed or over-the-counter.
● It is not recommended to offer a child alkaline water 30-45 minutes before, during, or after a meal for the same reasons as for adults. The optimum temperature is where water production is optimised
● Babies under six months old should only be given alkaline water at the most acidic setting. Babies only require eight to sixteen fluid ounces per day, but you really should start giving them water (even purified water) as quickly as practicable.
● About 44 ounces of water per day is recommended for preschoolers. Your youngster can safely drink water with a pH of 8.5 and 9.0. Start with one or two glasses a day and increase the amount over time. Alkaline water can be used to soften juice for youngsters.
● Children of primary school need between 33 and 66 ounces of fluid each day. The amount relies on the individual's stature, weight, and level of physical exertion. pH levels of 8.5 and 9.0 are recommended for children of this age.
● 2–3 litres of water per day is recommended for teenagers. Your teen's pH level could be anything from 9.5 to 9.7.
What Alkaline Water Can Do For You
There are numerous advantages of drinking alkaline water, including:
● Modifies the pH level to a stable state
● Improves hydration levels.
● Supports a healthier immune system
● Can get rid of harmful free radicals
If your body is too acidic, drinking alkaline water can help balance things out.
Tesla Healthy offers a variety of alkaline water filter and complementary goods designed to help customers achieve their health and wellness goals from within. Because of our extensive knowledge of the positive effects of maintaining an optimal alkaline state in the body, we are dedicated to assisting you in attaining your own best in terms of happiness and wellbeing.