It's fine for your youngster to drink alkaline water, so don't worry! Alkaline water is safe for children to consume and provides numerous health benefits, just like it does for grownups. It's important to follow industry guidelines when introducing alkaline water to a healthy balanced diet.
As a starting point, here are some suggested guidelines:
● Half an hour before or after taking a dose of pharmaceutical or over-the-counter medicine, children must not be given alkaline water.
● Alkaline water must not be given to children 30 to 45 minutes before, during, or after a meal, as it is for grownups. The water should be created in a neutral environment.
● Alkaline water should be given to infants between the ages of six months and one year, only at the lowest alkaline level. You should give your infant eight to sixteen ounces of water daily, but it's best to start giving them purified water as early as possible.
● Drinking 44 fluid ounces of water per day is the recommended amount for children under the age of two. Because of this, you can provide your child's water with an acidity level between 8.5 and 9.0. Begin by giving them just one or two glasses a day, and then progressively increase the amount. Alkaline water can also be used to dilute juice for kids.
● The recommended daily water intake for school-aged children ranges from 33 to 66 ounces. There is no one-size-fits-all answer for how much they should eat. You should keep your child's pH level around 8.5 and 9.0 at this time.
● Drinking at least 2 to 3 litres of water a day is the recommended amount for teens. The pH level might range from 9.5 to 9.7 after your child reaches the teens and twenties.
How Alkaline Water Can Help Your Health
There are numerous advantages of drinking alkaline water, including:
● Maintains the proper pH balance
● Keeps you hydrated and helps your immunological system by removing oxidative stress from your body.
● Restores general health by neutralising the body's acidity by consuming alkaline water.
We know how important it is to maintain healthy levels of alkalinity in your body, and we're here to help you do just that. Contact Tesla Healthy life today to take a look at some of our alkaline water filters for yourself.