The desire to look younger is making individuals increasingly concerned about the natural aging process nowadays, which is raising the demand for anti-aging cosmetics.
What if, however, we told you that simply drinking alkaline water can help you delay the aging process? The aging process may be slowed down by alkaline water, you heard correctly. Continue reading to discover the justification for this alleged magic.
WHAT RESULTS IN AGING?
It is a well-known fact that a variety of factors play a role in how quickly we age. Aging encompasses all that comes to us as we get older, regardless of what you can see on your face. Aging is essentially a result of both physiological changes and lifestyle decisions.
Cellular aging, hormonal aging, accumulated aging, and metabolic aging are the four levels on which the aging process takes place. How we live our lives, free radicals, inflammation, glycation, stress, sun, pollution, etc. are all major contributors to the aging process. All of these elements ultimately affect our cells and hasten the aging of those cells.
Aging is a part of life. Looking old is not something and we wholeheartedly concurring. There are numerous anti-aging treatments on the market that make the impossible-to-reverse claim despite the fact that aging is unavoidable and some of these products may even be harmful to you.
However, you may slow down the aging process by choosing healthy water and making dietary and lifestyle improvements, which we'll cover in a moment.
HOW DOES ALKALINE WATER DELAY AGING?
You should know by now what alkaline water is, but in case you don't, read up on it on this page.
Alkaline water is your greatest bet for preventing wrinkles and reducing the aging process. Are you curious as to why alkaline water? Alkaline water is superior to normal water because it is hydrogen-rich and micro-clustered.
The electrolysis method used to produce alkaline water also causes the water molecules to cluster together more closely, resulting in a more fluid bloodstream. Alkaline water may readily enter each and every cell in your body and deliver more hydrogen because of the dynamic combination of increased blood viscosity and small-clustered water molecules.
How Does Alkaline Water Slow Down Aging?
● Removes Harmful Chemicals: Since the skin is the body's largest organ, it's under constant attack from harmful chemicals, bacteria, and free radicals that can hasten the aging process. Alkaline water is hydrogen-rich because of its small-clustered water molecules, which also enter cells to wash out toxins and pathogens.
● Enhances Elasticity: As we get older, collagen production slows down, which makes the skin less elastic. Your skin's elasticity keeps it from becoming sagging and wrinkled. Alkaline water consumption increases collagen synthesis, which improves skin suppleness.
● Improves Sheen: Dehydrated skin lacks radiance; fine lines and wrinkles become more obvious. You will experience spectacular effects within a week or three if you consume alkaline water on a daily basis since, as you are all aware, it is extremely hydrating. Furthermore, carrying a reusable bottle of alkaline water is much simpler than searching for the next wonder product, which may or may not even function.
● Slows the Aging Process Pollutants in the environment can wreak havoc on your skin's natural barrier, making you look older than you really are. Strong antioxidants found in alkaline water stop these environmental elements from harming your skin. Alkaline water can help you prevent the development of wrinkles and other aging symptoms on your skin.
● Deeply Cleanse the Pores: The mantle layer, which makes up the top layer of human skin, is quite corrosive, which is excellent since it shields our skin from germs, UV rays, pollution, and other contaminants from adhering to the surface. However, if the acid level rises, it may cause excessive oil production, which can cause skin infections and acne. Alkaline water can help keep your pores clear by neutralizing the acid in your skincare routine.
● Skin Hydration & Moisturization: It's important to be hydrated both internally and externally in order to maintain healthy skin. Alkaline water is widely recognized as being extremely hydrating both internally and externally. Your skin will glow and the toxins will be flushed out.