Alkaline water is trending because many experts believe it is good for children's health. All living things, including newborn infants, require water in order to survive. Of course, as parents, we want to give our children the best possible care, but before you can decide whether or not Alkaline water is harmless, you need to learn all you can about it.
Without further ado, let's take a look at the advantages of alkaline water for children and the risks associated with drinking routine tap water. So that you have a better grasp of what makes Alkaline water so special, let's take a quick glimpse at the same:
Dangers Associated with Consuming Tap Water
It may come as a surprise to learn that municipal water supplies are a major source of exposure to thousands of potentially harmful chemicals. Nobody, especially the kids, ever drink from the tap because it was un clean.
Public tap water has been shown to contain harmful particles such as micro-plastics, fluoride, dry rot, microbes, pathogens, pesticides, nutraceuticals, solvents, toxic substances, etc., leading to foul odors and tastes.
With its ability to filter out harmful substances, Tesla Healthy Life Alkaline Water Purifier is a great option for families with young children. Alkaline water has a higher mineral content and is cleaner than regular tap water. Instead of filtering out the healthy minerals that water needs, our alkaline water purifier restore them all in.
The choice is clear: tap water, full of potentially harmful particles, or Alkaline water, full of beneficial minerals.
WHY ALKALINE WATER IS GOOD FOR YOU?
Health-conscious parents are increasingly turning to alkaline water for its purported benefits in improving their child's overall wellness. It's a lot more secure than regular tap water for your children to drink.
Take a look at all the good things that happen when you drink alkaline water:
● If you want to satisfy your kids' thirst, try alkaline water, which is micro-clustered, mineral-rich freshwater.
● Reduced acid reflux in small kids is another benefit of drinking alkaline water.
● Regulating your blood's pH level is a simple way to increase circulation.
● It's a better way to rehydrate than just drinking tap water
● Alkaline water aids in getting rid of free radicals because it is rich in antioxidants.
● Alkaline water is great for fighting off bacteria and protecting young children from illness.
Additionally, the immune system benefits from drinking alkaline water.
HOW SAFE IS ALKALINE WATER FOR CHILDREN?
We want to reassure you that alkaline water is perfectly safe for your children if you have any lingering doubts about it. Water with a pH between 7 and 14 is considered alkaline and is optimal for human health. Although, one should not consume water with pH more than 8.5, as higher pH alkaline water may not be suitable for consumption.
A combination of the absence of toxic elements and the presence of minerals in the water causes it to take on an alkaline pH. For this reason, giving children a diet rich in alkaline-forming foods and drinks is not only the healthiest option for their overall well-being but also makes for happy and healthy kids.
For your children's safety, however, please keep the following things in mind:
● Caution should be exercised when giving alkaline water to infants younger than six months.
● Avoid giving alkaline water to your children if they are currently taking any kind of medication.
● If you are concerned about giving your children alkaline water, it is best to talk to a doctor first.
How many ounces of alkaline water per day should your kid be drinking?
As a parent, you need to exercise extreme caution when giving alkaline water to your children. Let's take a look at how much water is optimal for children to drink daily:
● Newborn Babies: Infants under the age of six months should not drink any water, much less even alkaline water.
● Preschoolers: Active preschoolers can safely consume up to 44 ozs of alkaline water per day. The optimal range for water pH is 8 to 8.5.
● Children of school age can gradually increase their intake to about 65 ozs of alkaline water per day.
Alkaline water with a pH between 7.5 and 8 is safe for teenagers to consume on a daily basis, and they can safely consume about 3 liters.
Since you now know the many advantages of alkaline water, it is imperative that you give it to your children.